The Northeast Kansas Healthcare Network currently consists of four Critical Access Hospitals, with support from St. Francis Health Center in Topeka KS, serving rural communities northeast Kansas.
Cottonwood Health Alliance
Offering Support to CAH’s
Working in conjunction with:
· HINK · South Central KS Rural Health Network
· Pioneer Health Network · Great Plains Health Alliance
· Sunflower Health Network · Northwest KS Health Alliance
· Via Christi Health Network · Flint Hills Regional Health Network
· AAFP/KAFP · And others….
Offering Support on various subjects
· Telemedicine · Specialized Education
· Research · Policy/Procedure Development
· Staffing · Peer Review/Risk Management
· Grants · Quality Programs
· Mentors for new managers · Local CME/CEU Programs